6 Days Maasai Mara & The Lakes
DAY 1 : Nairobi - Maasai Mara
Pick up in the morning at 8am and head west for Maasai Mara Game Reserve arriving in time for lunch.In the afternoon you proceed for a evening game drive the park has over 450 species of animals which have been recorded here. Dinner and overnight at the lodge or camp.
DAY 2 : Maasai Mara full day
After breakfast full day is spent in search of Elephant, Zebra, Wildebeest, Rhino, Buffalo, Lion, Cheetah, Leopard and other plains game. All meals and overnight at the lodge or camp.
DAY 3 : Maasai Mara full day
Morning game viewing in the Mara with an optional nature walk or a visit to a nearby Maasai village in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight at the lodge or camp.
DAY 4 : Maasai Mara - Lake Nakuru
Pre-morning game drive and after late breakfast leave the lodge and depart for Nakuru with picnic at Narok arriving Nakuru in the evening. Lake Nakuru is renowned for it's large variety of world famous birds. Its possible to see other game such as Rhino, Water Bucks, Impala, Buffalo and Gazelle in the surrounding gardens. Dinner and overnight at the lodge or camp.
DAY 5 : Lake Nakuru - Lake Baringo
Morning spent viewing game at Lake Nakuru and after lunch proceed to Lake Baringo. Those who prefer can organize a boat trip to view the many birds which inhabit this lake at extra cost. Dinner and overnight at L. Bogoria hotel or camp.
DAY 6 : Lake Baringo - Lake Bogoria - Nairobi City
Explore on foot this natural lake and view the Flamingoes in their thousands. Caution must be taken, while walking near the hot springs as these are super hot. Depart for Nairobi in the afternoon arriving in at around 4/5pm.Drop off at your hotel.
Safari price Cost Includes:
- Transport on custom made 7 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Accommodation in double/triple room.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Complimentary return airport transfers.
- Bottled water whilst on safari 1 litre per person per day.
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Personalized service
- Boat ride at Lake Oleidon Lake Naivasha
- Accommodation in Nairobi, based on sandton hotel based on B/B
Tour Cost excludes:
- Beverages/Drinks/Sodas and other soft drinks.
- International flights and visas.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Any other extras not detailed in hotel
- Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village USD15 p/p
- Optional Nairobi dinner cost $6 p/p equivalent to ksh500 p/p
- Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person
- Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion(giraffe centre $20p/p)