Budget Camping Safaris
- KENYA SAFARI
- Kenya Budget Safari
- Kenya Transfer Service
- Daily Joining camping safari
- Daily departures safari
- Kenya Luxury Safari
- kenya budget holiday
- Kenya Camping Safari
- Apartments in Nairobi
- Nairobi Car for rent
- 2 Days Tsavo East & West Safari
- 2 Days Amboseli Camp Safari
- 3 Days Masai Mara Camp Safari
- 3 Days Amboseli Camping Safari
- 3 Days Samburu Camping Safari
- 4 Days Masai Mara/ Lake Nakuru
- 4 Days Masai Mara Camping Safari
- 5 Days Amboseli L.Nakuru Masai
- 5 Days Masai Mara/ Lake Nakuru
- 6 Days Masai Mara and The Lakes
- 6 Days Masai Mara/ Nakuru/ Samburu
- 7 Days Masai Mara/ Nakuru/ Amboseli
- 7 Days Kenya Budget Camp Safari
- 8 Days Lake Nakuru/ Masai Mara
- 8 Days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru
- 9 Days Masai mara Lake Manyara,
- 10 Days Kenya budget safari
- 11 Days Masai Mara Combined Safari
- 11 Days Amboseli, naivasha,Nakuru
- 12 Days Masai Mara Combined Safari
- 13 Days Kenya family safari holiday
- 20 Days Bird Wilderness Safari
- Cheap holidays, Kenya Safaris
-- Kenya volunteer programs
Tanzania Camping Safaris
Uganda Trekking Safaris
Rwanda Budget Safaris
KENYA STUDENTS SAFARINairobi Chauffeur Service
3 Day Uganda Gorilla Safari
Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi.
In the morning, you will drive southwestwards to Bwindi National park, with stopover in Mbarara town for lunch. Continue the scenic drive to Kabale town, also known as the "Switzerland of Africa". Later proceed to Bwindi impenetrable national park. Dinner and overnight at Gorilla Forest Camp(Luxury)/ Silverback Lodge(Mid range)/Buhoma community bandas(Budget).
Day 2: Gorilla tracking and community walk.
In the morning, assemble at the park headquarters for briefing from the park rangers about the dos and don'ts while with the gorillas. Proceed for the memorable adventure in the forest, an activity that may take 2-6 hours depending on the movement of the animals. Meet and stay with the animals for a maximum of one hour, then descend to the park headquarters and then to your Lodge for lunch and relaxation. In the evening, you may go for community walk in the nearby Batwa community, where you will be entertained and given tales of their unique culture. Dinner and overnight at your hotel (Day 1).
Day 3: Transfer to Kampala.
In the morning after your breakfast, you will set off your journey back to Kampala with stopovers for photography and lunch reaching late in the afternoon, and you will be transferred to your hotel for dinner and overnight or to the airport for your departure flight.
Safari price Cost Includes:
Tour Cost excludes: